1.with GODIAG GT100 Pro, can support communication detection and ECU maintenance/diagnosis /programming /coding, will make your work more simple and easier, save your time and money.
GODIAG GT100+ GT100 PRO ECU Connector OBD2 Breakout Box with Electronic Current Display
2.with GODIAG BMW CAS4 CAS4+ Test Platform, can support BMW CAS4 CAS4+ All Key Lost,Add New Key,Synchronize Test and Troubleshooting.
3.with GODIAG FEM BDC Test Platform, can support to program new key when all keys lost, can add new key to BMW FEM BDC vehicle on bench.
4.Work with AUTEL IM508, IM608, VVDI2, VVDI KEY TOOL PLUS, CGDI BMW, Lonsdor K518ISE etc.
5. GT100 Pro New added CAN BUS and K-LINE protocol
6. GT100 Pro New added Porsche and VW 4th IMMO
What's the adavantage for GT100 PRO?
1. Current Display Function
GT100 Pro connect with ECU module via banana connector or DB25 connector, can directly shows your current data. You can easily judge whether your cable has connect correctly or the ECU module is in good condition or not.
2. New added CAN BUS and K-LINE protocol
GT100 PRO port 1,9,3,11,12,13,8 those are not standard obd2 protocol port, it will shows CAN BUS and K-LINE protocol while GT100 only shows K-LINE, PWM VPW+ and KWP2000+ protocol.
3. When you do all key lost for VW, Porsche or MIT or Toyota ECU programming, you will need activate the dashboard or IMMO module, now you can directly operate with GT100 PRO.
GT100 PRO for ALL KEY LOST:
1. Porsche and VW 4th IMMO, 5th IMMO(Example New AUDI A6, A4, Q5, A7)
Use the GT100 banana connector PIN 16---PIN 1, after turn on the dashboard, use your key programmign tool connect to GT100 PRO female port and start collecting data. Some vehicle maybe dashboard lights not on but still can collect data.
2. Toyota replaces the engine ECU or some key matching equipment to match the Toyota car with all lost keys Short-circuit PIN13—PIN4
3. Mitsubishi key lost all matching or all key lost remote control key setting OBDII short PIN1-PIN4.
GODIAG GT100 Pro Basic function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
ECU connection: single module connection: GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
- Banana plug extension connection: Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
- Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2: Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
- Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
- When to use the extension cables:
The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
- Power the car when replacing the used battery.
Godiag GT100 PRO Parameter
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
1pc x Host
1pc xOBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc xColored jumper cable
1pc xPower supply 12V
1pc xResistance 120 ohm
6pcs xBanana plug
24pcs xWire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
We are here for you :Whatsapp:
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 0086 - 18813687743