Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper, Used to Connect ECU for ECU Programing Via MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG
Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper for ECU Programing
Full protocol OBD2 jumper is used to connect ECU for ECU programming via OBD2 way such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, BYSHUT, DISPROG, etc.
Why Do You Need a Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper?
1. Supports DC power supply
2. Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
3. Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
4. With boot GND4 clip
, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
5. With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch
(some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming).
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
6. With ignition analog switch (equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables).
7. Support standard obd2 full protocol connection (double K line, double CAN line), 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
8. Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
Connection diagram of the dedicated programming power connector.
FGTECH programming connection diagram
MPPS ECU connection diagram
KESSV2 ECU connection diagram
What is the analog ignition switch?
After the ING ignition switch is pressed, the line marked with ING12V will have 12v, which is the analog ignition switch. Because when some devices read some ECUs, the device will prompt to turn on or off the ignition switch.
1pc x Full protocol OBD2 jumper
3pcs x Electrical resistance
We are here for you :Whatsapp:
If you need any after-sale techinical support, you can inquiry this number: 0086 - 13515975739
Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper work with Xhorse VVDI BGA Tool